Take advantage of this NEW MEMBERSHIP opportunity!
Exclusive offer available only August 1 - October 31.
Your organization can now earn a FREE DCNT Membership annually! Simply sign up 15 or more of your students and become “Student 15” DCNT members.
Student member benefits afford your students the opportunity to apply for scholarships, receive discounts to dance performances and at dancewear stores, and become engaged in the North Texas dance community. As an organization member, you receive these same benefits, PLUS performance opportunities for your studio or company!
How do I sign up? It’s SIMPLE:
- 15 or more of your students must complete the special form to register as DCNT members at the new “Student 15” level. Download the form here.
- Collect $30 from each student: student membership dues should be made payable to your organization.
- Mail one check for the total amount with the completed student registrations to DCNT, 3630 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas, TX 75219 in one envelope.
DCNT awards you a FREE annual membership at the new “Organization 15” level!
If you are currently an organization member, your membership will be automatically renewed on your current renewal date.
DCNT Membership has it's benefits!
Student (full-time) $30
Senior (age 65+) $30
Household (2 individuals at same address) $75
Organizations (studios,schools,dance companies, retail, businesses) $90
Lg Organizations ($250 K+ annual budget) $120
Sponsor $100 - $499
Patron $500 - $999
ALL MEMBERSHIPS LEVELS
(Student, Senior, Individual, Household, Organization, Sponsor, Patron, Benefactor)
- Priority Registration & Discounts to Events & Master Classes
- Dance Scholarships for adjudicated Students and Professionals
- Compensated Teaching Opportunities
- Discounts at
Dance-Friendly Businesses including Artful Dancewear, Capezios, Sandy's
Shoes & Dancewear, & Upstage Dancewear
- Direct mailing (student version online) of DCNT Quarterly Publication, Dance! North Texas
- Membership Recognition in Dance Planet Program, DCNT event playbills & on DCNT Website
- Annual DCNT Meeting Voting Privileges (except Student Level)
- DCNT Membership card
- Rentals of Sammons Center for the Arts facilities at reduced rates
- Discount on Dance Studio space rentals in the Metroplex
- Discount on DCNT Marley Floor rentals
- Discount Performance
Tickets to select Beckles Dancing Company, Bruce Wood Dance Project,
Dallas Summer Musicals, Eisemann Center Presents, Texas Ballet Theater,
Avant Chamber Ballet, and TITAS performances
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS for ORGANIZATION LEVEL (only)
- Expanded “Calendar Listing” in Dance! North Texas – FREE
- Performance/Employment/Event postings on DCNT website & CenterStage emails – FREE
- Your information linked to Metroplex map on “Find A Studio” on DCNT wesbite – FREE
- Information linked to “Find A Link” on DCNT website – FREE
- Quarterly publication Dance! North Texas mailed to your organization (10, 25, 50,100)
- Discounts for Dance Intensive listings in DCNT’s Dance! North Texas!
Opportunities in DCNT programs - Dance Planet, Taste Dance Addison
Style, National Tap Dance Celebration, Vitruvian Salsa Festival, Adaptive
Dance, Youth Council, and more!
- Discounts on DCNT email FLASH Ads, CenterStage, and Intensives
- Discounts on DCNT website holiday promotion “Find A Nutcracker”
- Additional Advertising discounts
Artistic Director or owner of the membership company, studio,
college/school dance department, or business is the sole recipient of
the organizational membership which also includes any individual
benefits. Technically, a ‘co-director’ would need to obtain individual
membership to be a DCNT member receiving individual benefit)